Sale Price: $89.98
Sale Price: $129.98
Top Telescope Eyepiece Brands
Popular Telescope Eyepieces
Shop Telescope Eyepieces by Brand
Quick Tips for Telescope Eyepieces
1. Telescope Eyepieces are interchangeable parts that enable you to use your telescope at a variety of powers suitable for different applications. The more eyepieces you own, the more versatile your telescope.
2. Most telescopes include one or more eyepieces. Typically, the main eyepiece will have a 25mm focal length since this focal length offers optimum magnification and field of view for general viewing.
3. For a well-rounded selection of eyepieces, we recommend eyepieces with focal lengths of 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 25mm, and 32mm as a good foundation.
4. Instead of acquiring these eyepieces individually, many optics manufacturers offer an assortment of eyepieces in one package. This is the easy, money-saving way to start your telescope eyepiece collection.
5. A good rule of thumb is to use eyepieces that are of comparable quality to your telescope. So if you own a state-of-the-art telescope, it's wise to spend a little extra on well-crafted telescope eyepieces to enjoy your telescope's full potential.