Advanced engineering and a bold design at a price that is out of this world! Celestron's CPC Series with revolutionary SkyAlign alignment technology re-defines everything that amateur astronomers are looking for - quick and simple alignment, GPS, unsurpassed optical quality, ease of set-up and use, ergonomics, enhanced computerization and, most important, affordability.
Internal GPS automatically downloads the date and time from orbiting satellites and pinpoints its exact location on Earth. This eliminates the need for you to manually enter the date, time, longitude and latitude.
Then use Celestron's revolutionary SkyAlign technology to align your telescope. Simply locate and manually point (slew) the telescope to three bright celestial objects. You do not need to know the names of the stars - you may even pick the moon or bright planets!
Top Features of Celestron CPC Telescopes Series
1. The Celestron CPC Telescopes Series offers advanced engineering for the amateur astronomer and budget-conscious shopper, including internal GPS, SkyAlign technology, a 40,000-object database, and more.
2. The Celestron 8 Inch CPC Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope is a sound investment for the serious beginner. Easy to use and setup, with superb alignment and optics.
3. The internal GPS feature of the Celestron CPC Series eliminates the need for manual entry by automatically downloading the date and time from orbiting satellites.
4. The Celestron 11 Inch CPC Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope is the premier scope in the CPC Series, with a 279mm aperture and 2800mm focal length.
5. With SkyAlign technology, aligning Celestron CPC telescopes is as simple as pointing your scope at three bright celestial objects.