Following the tradition of Celestron's legendary orange optical tubes, the Celestron NexStar SE family combines classic telescope design with state of the art features, which include a fully computerized operating system, flash upgradeable hand control, superior StarBright XLT coatings, Celestron's revolutionary SkyAlign alignment software and much more.
Indecisive? Let the intelligent NexStar SE give you your own personal guided tour of the night sky! The "Tour" feature offers a customized list of the best objects in the sky to view at your exact time and location, anywhere in the world. Not only will your NexStar SE find objects, it can help you learn about them as well. Information on the most popular objects can be viewed in the LCD screen of your hand control.
Whether you are a seasoned astronomer looking for a conveniently portable telescope with advanced features, or just starting on your astronomy adventure and want an easy way to enjoy and learn about the night sky, a Celestron NexStar SE telescope will bring the universe to your fingertips.
Top Features of Celestron NexStar SE Telescopes Series
1. Celestron NexStar SE Telescopes come fully loaded with features, including a computerized operating system, SkyAlign software, StarBright XLT coatings, and a free $100+ software package.
2. A Celestron NexStar SE telescope makes setup and alignment as easy as can be. No tools are needed for setup, and with SkyAlign GoTo technology, alignment' s as simple as pointing.
3. Celestron NexStar telescopes take the guesswork out of starfinding. The computerized "tour" feature can even provide a customized celestial tour of the best objects for your time and location.
4. The Celestron NexStar 8 SE telescope is the star of this series, a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope with 203mm aperture, 2032mm focal length, and highest useful magnification of 480x.
5. The GoTo technology of Celestron NexStar SE Series telescopes can locate nearly 40,000 celestial objects.