Explore the universe with your own personal premium optical system. The Celestron Omni XLT Series features refractor, reflector and Schmidt-Cassegrain optical designs. The base of operations for the Omni XLT Series is the CG-4 heavy-duty German Equatorial mount and sturdy tripod equipped with 1.75" stainless steel legs. The center tray adds additional rigidity and vibration dampening as well as a convenient place to store accessories.
Along with the stable platform of the Celestron CG-4 mount, the Celestron Omni XLT Series Telescopes feature high quality optics. Using aspheric shping technology in conjunction with hand-figured optics, the Omni XLT presents a spectacular image with virtually no spherical aberration. Celestron also added the famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission for the best image available. This optical system will have you looking forward to the stars coming out every night!
Top Features of Celestron Omni XLT Telescopes Series
1. The Celestron Omni XLT Telescopes Series is a great find for astrophotographers and serious enthusiasts: inexpensive, high-quality Schmidt-Cassegrain, reflecting, and refracting telescopes with superior optics and stability.
2. The Celestron Omni XLT Series of telescopes virtually eliminates spherical aberration thanks to aspheric shaping technology and hand-figured optics.
3. All Celestron telescopes in the Omni XLT Series come with a CG-4 heavy-duty German equatorial mount with setting circles and slow-motion controls, plus a heavy-duty stainless steel tripod.
4. The StarBright XLT coating system gives Celestron Omni XLT telescopes optimum light-transmitting capabilities, which means brighter, more dazzling images for you and your camera.
5. The Celestron Omni XLT 120 Refractor Telescope is a best seller in this series. This well-constructed telescope provides excellent planetary definition.