Celestron PowerSeeker Telescope Series
The Celestron PowerSeeker series of telescopes is designed to give the first-time buyer the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. Offering exceptional value, these telescopes feature portable yet powerful designs with ample optical performance to excite any newcomer to the world of amateur astronomy.
The Celestron PowerSeekers come in a choice of refractor or reflector, equatorial or altazimuth mount design. The PowerSeekers come with all coated glass optical components with for enhanced image brightness and clarity. The Newtonian reflectors offer larger aperture and greater light gathering power needed to resolve the faint detail of hundreds of deep-sky and other celestial objects.
All Celestron PowerSeekers come on either sturdy equatorial mounts for tracking the sky, or collapsible altazimuth mounts suitable for terrestrial viewing as well as astronomical use.
Top Features of Celestron PowerSeeker Telescopes Series
1. Affordable entry-level scopes for the first-time buyer, the Celestron PowerSeeker Telescopes Series offers a balanced combination of quality, value, optical performance, and power.
2. Celestron PowerSeeker telescopes offer your choice of altazimuth or equatorial mount designs. Equatorial mounts offer easier tracking of celestial objects; altazimuth mounts are cheaper and simpler to use.
3. The Celestron PowerSeeker 127 EQ Telescope is a best seller in this series. It' s a lightweight, portable scope with an equatorial mount.
4. The inclusion of multiple lenses with each Celestron PowerSeeker telescope - plus a 3x Barlow lens for increased magnification - lets beginners choose their viewing power.
5. Outstanding image clarity and brightness is assured with the Celestron PowerSeeker Series, thanks to all coated glass optical components.